bethany’s production writing-fiction

Woohoo! I hear the crowd roar as the act before me steps off stage. They were the wizard of Oz and my class act will be spectacular as well as the wizard of Oz! We are the school room. I am May born in May on the 10th 1893, and I will get lines as I act out may! I walked on stage my heart pounding in my chest and butterfly’s in my stomach. Lights, camera, action! We started off with my friends speaking and then it was my line my heart pounding in my chest, I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I froze I had forgotten my line, Oh No! The crowd was looking at me waiting for me to do something but then the girl next to me said my line (lucky she herd it so many times that she remembered it!). I could not believe it, I had forgotten my line, I was so angry with myself but it was good that I didn’t show it on stage because it would of ruined the hole skit! I crept back into my seat and then the teacher came on stage I was so close to getting in trouble for not being in my seat; well at least may was then the teacher asked me…