22 thoughts on “Writing Task: Invisibility

1. If I was invisible I would go scare my brother all day long. first I would pull his pants down, eat his food when he grabes food, I would hit him and make noises. After I scare my brother I would go scare everyone in town by driveing my mums cars. I would do burn outs to really freak people out. After that I would get my dads car and put petrel in it to freak everyone out. Then I would go back home and play bascketball to freak out who ever comes out side.

2. @ Mr Mills
    If I was invisible for the day I would make my brother scared and where clothes but nobody is under them…
    I would walk into shcool when school is on and I would be in my school uniform and carry on with my day as everyother day but I would make alot of people scared..
    Can invisible people fly? If they can I would fly to Olivia Land and go there for the day… I would also make some of my other friends invisible so they con be like me for the day… I would also come to school in free dress because know one can tell me off because I am invisible… I would also make people do what I want them to for me or I will hont them for the rest of there lives…

Olivia

3. Dear Mr Mills if I were invisible I would do heaps of things like steal stuff, rob banks, steal ice creams of little kids, I would play pranks all day every day for the rest of my life, I would eat ice cream, I would make ice cream, I would throw ice cream, I would lick ice cream, I would relax with ice cream, I could get everthing free with out anyone knowing, I would sneak into places for free, I would go any I want with out wearing clothes, I would do what ever I want.

4. @Mr Mills

What would I do if I was invisible for the day?

This first thing I would do is that I would hop out of bed being as quite as I can be. Then I would write a note explaining why I have gone.

As soon as I’m out of the house I go up and knock on my friends door. They can`t see me so when the open the door. I will step in. They will be clueless about my arrival so I go on for a while scaring them whenever I can by opening, closing doors loudly, screaming in random places and poking at them at random times.

The next thing I would do is walk in to a K-mart store. Not something most people would do. i would walk over to were the books are and read. It sounds boring but this way no one will ever see me.

After that it`s night time so the thing I can do kind of decrees but I bet I can find things to do. I walk back to the house I went to earlier and play the same trick again. later I go to one of my friends place and show them what had happened to me.

After that exciting day I go home and as I slowly fall asleep I lose the invisibility.

Till Next Time,
    Kelly

5. @Mr Mills

Invisibility is fun but is also a big responsibilty, and it can be very sad if no one can see you. But there are some advantages to this too, a good thing to do is find your arch enimey and scare them, pretending to be a ghost, no one will suspect you. You can also go in shops and no one will see you, you can get whatever you want! btu these all have to do with being evil, why not try to be a superhero for the day, kick some bad guy butt! You could also help with investagations, checking suspects to see if they are inoccent.. or guilty, but they wont see you! So as you can see there are many things you could do if you were invisible, and proberly many more! Remember, you could scare people, take stuff with no fee, kick some butt! And help with investigations! what wouldd you do? i know i would do them all!

@Amber

6. @Mr Mills

If i was invisible I would go and take things from my brother and stepbother because they have cool stuff like PSP, DS IXL, motorbike helmet, laptop and a remote control petrol car. I would scare my mum because she always scares me! I would play pranks on my friend. Dress up in a ghost suit so then it looks like I’m a real ghost. Play basketball to freak my friend out aout the park. Go to a water slide park. I would ride my motorbike and do donuts in the backyard. Come to school and scare the class.

7. @Mr.Mills,

If I ever got invisible I would really enjoy that. Really I would spend my time going into your house and other people’s houses and get their house and their belonging and use their belongings.

Even i would go to Wimbledon to see the tennis match for free.

I would also go into shops and get dressed and start walking out of the store then the shop owners would be thinking “is there a ghost in here.” And I would steal all the expensive cloths and give it to poor people and poor people will be thinking How are cloths floating around? And i would give some to my parents and defiantly for myself. I would even fly around overseas and explore other countries. Later in the day I would go to my friends place and tell them what had happened to me. But I will be sad that invisible would goes away. Well what can we do at least i enjoyed being invisible and helping people for the day.

8. @Mr Mills

If I was invisible for a day there are many things I would do. I would do things from scaring people to death (especially my parents, sister and best friend) & I would sneak into places like maybe back to the living room at midnight and watch tv. Maybe I would also go somewhere like a fair or party and grab some of the food and maybe even enjoy the music and games as well. I would love to be invisible and this is what I would do if I was!

9. @ Mr Mills
    If I was invisable for the day then I would scare people that have sared me and get them back. I would enjoy this because it would be so funny to watch people and listen to them say what was that who’s there. I’d sneak into places and get in for free I would go shopping and get stuff for free by leaving a little bit of money on the cash register. I would like to do all these thing s but at the end of the day I can only fit in a curtain amount of stuff and I would really hate to see the day end my invisability wear off and be visable again.
    Written by caitlin

10. @ Mr Mills
    I am invisible and no no one can stop me. I come into the school grounds and think of a plan how I am going to frighten some kids. Once I have thought of a plan I decide to go outside since it is play time. I first of all decide to go to an area where theres people sitting down having a nice quite chat. Then I make some sounds to frighten them but they did’nt take any notice. So I had to think of something even better so I thought since there was a long stick where they were sitting I could pick it up so it looked like the stick was floating in the air and ofcourse that worked I scared them all away. I also thought since a grade had gardening I could pretend to be a walking skekro and of course that worked. In the end I was so tired of all the nasty tricks I was doing so I decided to go home and rest.

11. @ Mr Mills
    If I was invisable for the day then I would scare people that have sared me and get them back. I would enjoy this because it would be so funny to watch people and listen to them say what was that who’s there. I’d sneak into places and get in for free, I would go shopping and get stuff for free by leaving a little bit of money on the cash register. I would like to do all these thing s but at the end of the day I can only fit in a curtain amount of stuff in, I would really hate to see the day end, my invisability wear off and be visable again.
    Written by caitlin

12. @ Mr Mills
    If I was invisible for the day I would like to be invisible on a Wednesday because I come home after my brother and when I get home he would be so scraed that there is gost in the house and scream and have a spaze attach.

If I was invisible for the day I would make the most of what has happened and play tricks on my friends and family. Do all the things I like, like I normaly do but have more fun like in dancing I would go and say I am here but when we do warm ups witch I hate I would sit down and eat my favourite food chocolate! But when we are doing things I like I would do it.

If I was invisible I would go into my basment and take a picture of my evil twin sister but I would only do this if I was invisible because she dosn’t smile for the camera very much. This would prove to people that I have a evil twin sister and that she is real!

Love From Lara the awesome!

13. @mr mills

If I was invisible for a day i would go to my friends house and scare then to death. Then I would go to Coles and take as much food as possible for me to eat back at home. After I would spy on people like my friends and other people to see what is going on in there. I would then get my scooter and go down to the Shed to have a ride and I wouldn’t have to pay $7.50 just to get in because I hate paying to just get in and when im there I can stay there for the rest of the day. then after 24 hours I will no longer be invisible.

14. @ mr Mills

If l would be invisible for a day l would go about scaring people in city and hope the invisible will last.l would like to go into a shop and try to talk to someone or act like l want to buy something .l could also get on the plane withou a passport to Hawaii .l could be also free from my parents because there alwastys sendig me to take out the gabege beans every thusday like what thier going to say to day .l would go to a car sale and still a bugatti ,ferarri and a porshe .

15. If I were Invisible for a day I would so prank Lady Gaga. At monster hall by sneeking backstage into her dressing room when she’s not in her room…Then super glue her wigs onto the actual mannequin heads. So everytime she takes a break she’ll have to think of a different hairstyle every time she goes back on stage.
    Only if she went bald on one performance what a dream!!!

16. @Mr.Mills,

If I was invisible for a day, I would board a plane, and travel to New Zealand. I’d meet all my friends, if they’d believe it was me. And I would eat all the food I’ve missed, like Orange Choc Chip Ice-Cream. (:
    I would visit all the awesome places on the North Island, like Wellington, and the Wataimo Caves. Then I’d take a big boat, down to the South Island, where I’ve never been before. I would spook people out on the boat, and even on land.

I would be able to do all these things, without paying, and without being seen.

So If I was invisible for a day, I would travel to New Zealand, in a plane, without paying or being seen, and do all the things I’ve either never done, or haven’t done in a long time.

17. @Mr Mills
    If I was invssible for a day I would got to dancing and that way I would not have pay but I would still het the lesson.
    I think I would also jump of my brothers top bunk severoul times that was I would scare my family.
    The last thing I might do would be sneek onto a plane to Queensland and go to as many rides as posibal.
    From Sarah

18. @Mr Mills

If I was invisble for a day I would go past everyone and
    they will think im a ghost that would be cool.Secondly I
    would go to my brother and annoy him and he would`nt know who and where I was.Thirdly I would go into the movies and I would steal peoples popcorn.I would go around in a car and everyone would think I was a tranformer.I would also go to people and talk to them and they will think they can hear ghosts.Lastly I would go into a libary and make as much noise as I could.

That`s what i would do if I was invisible for a day.

19. @Mr Mills

If I was invisable for a day I would go past everyone and steal their money. Secondly i would go to the moivies for free and go to theme parks for free. Thirdly i would break into peoples houses and steal most of there things like the TV and the computer. I would also start fights and they would think it is someone else but i am the one who really punched them. I would also go in a car and drive around and people will think I am a transformer. I would also steal peoples food and they would think it magicaly dissapered. I would also punch people but they would not know who it is until they are knocked out. I would also go in a library and make as much noise as I can. Lastly I would scare people by speaking but they do not know who it is.

That is what i would do if i was invisable for a day.

20. @Mr Mills,
    If I was invisible for a day I would probably scare my foster brother because he is very annoying and once he scared me and I want revenge!After that I would leave the house fast because my foster brother would be screaming his head off and I dont want to hear
    him and my house is big so his voice would echo!

Next I would go to places in the city like museums , aquariums and art gallarys (art gallarys would help me with inquiry). I would not have to pay and I would sneek through the security guards so thay would not notice me and I would see every thing in the places that would cost me hundreds of dollers if I was visible.

Bethany.

21. @ MR MILLS

If I was invisible I would be scare my friend for few months and i can kick her too and that is going to be sooooo great.

I have done that before with my friend and she was sooo scared she was saying please , please , please and please stop it i want you to stop and i said then suprise , suprise and suprise how did you like it.
    she said that do not do that again ok , ok , ok ,ok and ok