Roving Report

Interschool Sports 23/6/2011

• First we went to Miss Leslie’s room and talked about what strategies we had to use and what possessions we were playing…
  • Then we went down to the basketball/netball courts and started practising so we could win agenssed Outlands Primary School…
  • Then Otlands arrived and me, Jess and rehilla had to great them and show them where to go…
  • So then we got onto our possisions and we started the first 7 minite quarter and at the end of that quarter I shot a goal and that was the only one we got for the whole intire game…
  • For all four quarters I played GA witch is wing attack but in the last quarter I got changed to be in GS witch was a supprise but for the 3 quarter I was on the side line timeing on Miss Leslies Iphone 4 and I was also scoring and none of us got a goal…
  • All of a sudden Beth said stop and what do you know Otlands Primery School had won the game it was 5 to 1…
  • After that we went back to Miss Leslies room and had snack and talked about litning prem witch is a all day netball game so you play about 7 games from 9:00 to 3:00 and I get to go in Mr Wigneys car..

On the 23 of June I went down to the basketball/netball courts and teamed up and i was on the mixed team and for all four quarters I was GA and GS but for the 3rd quarter I was on the side lines using Miss Leslies Iphone 4 as a timer and scorring and none of us got a goal but in the first quarter I got a goal and that was our only goal. All of a sudden Beth said that it was time and what do you know Otlands Primery School won it was 5 to 1 so we had to shake there hands and say good job…