News from 56C – Episode 5

This week’s episode of News from 56C has been produced by Jarryd and Jessica. You can find out information about our class novel, interschool sports, what we prepared in Kitchen, our class inquiry topic and what we have been learning in Maths. Kelly will even share some examples of how to convert fractions into decimals and percentages. Check out the episode below!

2 thoughts on “News from 56C – Episode 5

1. I really like this idea. I am a teacher from Deaf Smith Elementary School in Richmond, Texas. (Deaf Smith is a hero of the Texas Revolution) I’m going to mark your blog, so I can show my students next year.

Last year my 4th graders read Hatchet with their Reading teacher. They really enjoyed it. There was a scramble each library period to check out the sequels after they finished it.

In the tweet your teacher asked for feedback. I realized you were making the video on your recess time, but it was very hard to understand the parts filled on the playground. The wind and background noise were a bit distracting.

2. Hi 5/6C that was a super impressive episode, well done Jarryd and Jessica! I loved the way you guys showed us parents some of your maths problems, it is a great way for us to see what you learn.
    Also I’m sure the 1900’s will be a very interesting decade to learn about as so many things have changed since then.
    Keep up the great work guys
    Sarah Nolan