6 thoughts on “Decade Summary – 1980s

1. @Lara, Zenia & Ryan

This is Bethany, Malinthi and Kelly. We really like this mindmap because you put a lot of effort in and information. it looked very well with all the bubbles spaced out and it was all colourful and creative.

Regards,
    Kelly, Malinthi & Bethany

2. I like your mindmap because it has information about proper stuff and that its not just any ordinary stuff so I like it because you worked as a team and not as a bad team and you put a lot of information.
    Caitlin

3. @ Ryan, Lara and Zenia,
    you really put in alot of effort and information for the 1980’s, There must of been a lot o fthngs happening in the 1980’s. good job with filling in all of the different cotagories.
    Sarah

4. I love how you put lots of effort and thought in to your work. I also liked how you put lots of colour and pictures to reperesent your topic. I loved learing about the important events that happend in the 1990’s and the fashions. Welldone and keep up the great work!! 🙂

5. Hey lara,Zenia and Ryan I really liked how you’ve set out your mindmap. I can see that you’ve also put alot of effort into working not only induvidualy but as a team with presenting your work. I really want to know what kind companies they made the clothes from back in the 1980’s.
    Regards chevrolet.