Kitchen was Fantastic

Wow what an amazing day in Kitchen today. Our grade 56C day a Kitchen today this week was a menu week so we made lots of different foods. We made the  Cos Cos salad, Pumpkin Pasta and we also made and a bread that was made fro a french roll. The Cos Cos Salads main ingredients were the Chip peas and the Tamarto and obviously the Cos Cos. The Pasta had lots of pumpkin. the Pasta was   a dough and ’00’ flower. The Bread was very well cooked. it was pretty much just the French Bread but cooked. The Desert was an Amazing it was a wonderful Apple pie with ice-cream!!!

Our Great group helper was Ms Brown. My group was the fried Green Tomatoes. In my group was Amber, Ryan, Jessie and I. My group made the Cos Cos salad it was amazing. It was really hard because we had to make more Cos Cos at the end about 10 minutes before we we meat to go and sit down to have Snack. In the Cos Cos Slade it had Tomato, for 5 minutes at the end Amber and I needed to keep fluffing the coc cos until it all mixed in.

My Favourite meal would have to be the Apple pie.

20110518_kitchen 006 (Large)

One thought on “Kitchen was Fantastic

1. Pingback: Fantastic Hobby For Teen: Suggestions Of Buying Sci-Fi Collectables | Skin Problems 101