Here’s a quick summary of some of the things we will be up to in Week 2!
- In our reading groups we will be learning about ANZAC Day, Gallipoli and the British Monarchy, while practising our reading comprehension and questioning skills.
- In writing, we will be continuing to look at forming persuasive arguments, to help with our Moderated Writing (Thursday) and the NAPLAN for grade 5s (next Tuesday)
- In Maths we will be looking at subtraction (Tuesday) and BODMAS and powers (Wednesday). On Thursday we will be in our maths groups.
- On Wednesday, half the grade will be heading off to the KEA Netball Cup in Berwick. Those of us remaining will be looking at completing practise NAPLAN assessments for reading and writing.
- As well as all our regulars including book clubs, specialists, inquiry and sports practise. What a busy week!