SHAUN’S CAMP RECOUNT.

Last week we headed off to cave hill creek. For five days. Once we reached the teachers started forcing us kids to keep our bags in the cabin quickly. After we had all done that we had we all got a quick tour of cave hill creek from a person named Tim. To tell you cave hill creek is in Beaufort Ballarat. So that’s how things were till the night time. What we did in the night time was go for walk around the forest to see if anybody could see any wildlife in the forest. Then we suddenly slept after that long walk.

The next day  was Tuesday. We woke up brushed our teeth and got ready for breakfast. We had pancakes and maple syrup. As we sleep and get up each day  the teachers come and insepct each cabin and tent and that’s what happened to me and my tent partner too. On the other day was Wednesday my first activity was Abseling. After completion of that activity . After completion of that activity it had started growing darker so then i slept till te morning arrived. How i got there was  by walking. And boy to tell you it seemed to be like a 2km. Once we got to our destination we were told that  everybody had to wear a helmet and a harness and only then are you allowed  to do Abseling. After all that talking  we walked up  very slippery rock. And i slippped and i sort of hurt myself  but i was still able to do Abseling . Once we reached our destination Jarryd and ryan took the challange of going down the rock first and second. After those two it was my turn to go down. It was very very very scary. I hit myself like four hundred times on the rock. So it seems may i do not want to do that again.

On Thursday i had completed another activity which was bike riding. I had enjoyed that most of all my days in camp. After that it started to grow darker  and then i slept and waited till the next day.

On Friday we had to make our cabin spotless  and to pack everything back into our bags and the teachers had to do a big n the cabins if it was spotless.

After all that we got to choose what activity we wanted to do. My favourite activites were the bike riding and the bouldering wall.   I like these activities because its things i like to do.

I really enjoyed what i did and i hope i do it again.

One thought on “SHAUN’S CAMP RECOUNT.