Caitlins Camp Recount

Camp recount

I’m stepping  off the bus I’m so excited I really can’t believe I’m at Cave Hill Creek camp and there’s so many people here. It isn’t at all like what I thought it was going to be. There’s a lake. Later around three fifteen we got time to settle in and meet the manager named Tim. He’s a really nice peron. For dinner I had lasagne I don’t like lasagne but I was starving so I ate it any way.

Tuesday morning   at 7:00 am   it’s rise and shower’s so everyone pretty much had a hour before   breaky. I was group 5, the echidnas. Our first activity was bike riding. I liked bike riding  because we got to ride a mountain bike and down really steap hill so it made it really fun.

Wednesday is my favourite day of the week, but was even better on camp because we had canoeing. I liked canoeing because we got to go with the teacher and jump into the water.Wednesday night we the talent show I was in the talent show I played 2 songs wich were hot cross buns and jingle bells.  Some of the plays were really funny and got me  cracked up and laughing. Some of them wearn’t  really funny and got me board.

Thursday was fun because we got pancakes for breakfast and the echidnas had abseiling it took a while to get up the hill a few  people didn’t do it when we got to the top of the hill I  looked down and looked down again and thought if I don’t do it I might regret it so I did it and achieved it.

Friday the last day of camp finally we get to sleep in till 8:00  and breakfast at 8:30.   At 10:00 on the dot it was inspection our cabin was freaking out  but by the time it came  to inspection there was nothing on the floor and we got 10 out of 10 for every thing we were jumping up and down and screaming we were so happy . For lunch we had hot dogs i had 2 at 11:30 we departed for Berwick Fields PS. By the time we got back at bfps it was  5:00 I was so dizzy that I couldn’t walk and couldn’t see I was so happy to get back home .