19 thoughts on “What are you most looking forward to in 2011?

1. What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
    I am most looking forward to the 5/6 camp because we get to go for a week.

What would you like to learn about?
    I would like to learn about passions because I would like to do a nother passion pole>

lara

2. The thing i am looking forward to the most in 2011 is camp and the role i have to run the Assemby and help with the slide shows. I would like to learn harder math that will challenge me. i would like to learn more about all the places in the world.

3. I am looking forwad to make more friends or may be to know more person or people and the sports that we going to do on th friday and the camp.

I would like to learn about maths, my reading .

4. I am most looking forward to Camp but also running the Assemblys because I really want to build up my Confidence.

I really want to learn about maths because I need to inprove my math skills.

5. I’m looking forward to getting learn more about interschool sports because it looks kind of challenging and exciting.
    Also I want to get know more about the inquiry groups.

6. I’m really looking forward to being a year 6 and a Skippers Team Captain! 🙂

I really want to learn more about blogging and working on the intranet/ultranet. And, maybe, for my passion project (or something) I would like to learn about Greek Gods.

7. Im looking forward to running the assembly because im a vice captain. im also looking forward to graduation and getting ready for high school !yay!

i would like to learn more about the ultranet and it would be really awesome if we could learn to write story more often

8. I am looking forward to cooking at sakg and puting things in my scrap book.

I would like to lean about sience because I have never done it before.