Welcome to 2011!

It is almost time to come back to school. I hope you have been enjoying your holidays?

• What have you enjoyed most about the holidays?
  • What are you most looking forward to in grade 5/6?

Why not post your comment here for us all to see, before we go back to school. 34D students can use their login from last year – otherwise just pop in your name. Remember, no surnames.

4 thoughts on “Welcome to 2011!

1. Hi, I am so impressed with your blogs from the last two years. I followed the link from Mr Baldock’s class – he also has an excellent blog.

I noticed that you both have terrific icons on your sidebar instead of the usual heading and list. Could you possibly direct me to some instructions on how to do this on my own blog?

Regards,
    Sam Graunke (4/5 teacher Kallista Primary)

2. Thanks for visiting Sam!

To make the icons on the sidebar, you will need to create some images to use as the icon. You can use any program to do this in, such as MS Paint. My program of choice is MS Photodraw. Save the images as PNG, GIF or JPG files then you can upload them to the blog as media. You then use a “Text” widget and some HTML to insert the images. You can read more about the IMG HTML tag here… http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images.asp.

If you need more info, just let me know 🙂